THE VIP VINTAGE LOFT WITH SKYLINE VIEWS AND BONUS ROOFTOP!
The VIP Vintage Loft will be a special treat for your guest as its loaded with character. The loft is inviting, bright, spacious yet has cozy conversation spots with warm colors and eclectic decor. The Loft will take you back 110 years with exposed cherry brick, original gleaming hardwood floors and large windows with skyline views. The space includes a sitting room with leather couches, large foyer, grand room, luxury full bathroom, bridal suite/privacy room with 2nd full bathroom and a kitchen for your caterer.
A bonus for the loft is our 2000 square foot roof top with spectacular skyline and sunset views available at no extra charge any time the weather is right. The VIP Loft can be rented on its own for an intimate party or in conjunction with the main level. The Loft is great for surprise parties.
- March Special. Book a four hour or more event and receive free setup and breakdown time. The discount is valued between $600 – $750 and applied to events secured by March 31 to take place this year.
- 14 foot ceilings, exposed brick, skyline views, original turn of the century cherry wood floors
- Central air and heat
- Bose surround sound
- Epson Projector available to rent $150
- Full kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, dishwasher (Kitchen use for pre-approved catering and bartending services only)
- Professional licensed bartender for up to 80 guest $40 per hour
- On site Manager
- Full bathroom/ dressing room
- Live music friendly
- Sitting room with couches, gazebo, sofa table and accent chairs
- Four 42 inch tall 30 inch round cafe tables
- Four 6 foot buffet tables
- Twenty cushioned steel folding chairs
- Grand room with large windows and skyline views
- Bonus 2000 square foot rooftop with skyline views, weather permitting
- NEW. Private suite with key includes bathroom/ shower/ full length mirror/ mini fridge/ work desk, accent chairs and tons of natural light.
Discounted Full day rental 10 hours $3500. (Consecutive hours between 9am – 12:00am Includes setup, breakdown and weekends)
- Hourly $500 an hour taxes included
- New Years Eve $550 per hour
- Clean up fee $100
- $200 refundable damage fee
- Limited Freight elevator use for loading, unloading and handicap purposes.
- $50 fee for deliveries outside of set up time same day, $50 next day pickups, $100 full day storage.
- You can utilize your own caterer or we can recommend a caterer.
- We can recommend a full service alcohol catering company
- Street parking is ample and free no meters or permits, valet and Parqex parking lots nearby for an additional fee. Public transportation Green/Pink line Morgan station is walking distance.
- Capacity 150, 80 seated in grand room with tables.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure a date and time, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event unless otherwise specified. A larger deposit or full payment may be required for discounted rates.
We accept any major credit card, Venmo, Zelle and checks.
A signed contract and deposit is required to reserve the date.