The brick and Timber Loft is a bright first-floor open space with 15-foot wood ceilings, exposed brick, large windows, private entrance, and 4 picturesque pillars.
Pricing includes amenities …
- Large floor to ceiling windows, exposed brick walls, and wood ceiling.
- Four Picturesque pillars and custom sandstone painted walls
- First-floor private entrance with foyer
- Six 42″ inch tall 30″ round high boys
- Ten 6 foot by 30″ commercial folding tables
- Eight 5 foot round commercial folding tables
- Fifty Black folding chairs
- Twenty folding tan chairs
- Open Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, granite countertop, and double sink
- Twelve-foot live wood bar or charcuterie table with three 70-year-old liquor barrels
- Ten-foot granite top bar with back bar, double sink, and cabinet storage.
- Two foot by five foot cast iron /wood coffee or water self-serving station.
- Central air and heat
- Four-foot DJ station with under storage
- Two Rockville 600-watt speakers on stands with Bluetooth capability
- 50” inch LG 4K Smart TV in privacy suite
- Privacy suite with red vegan leather couch, love seat, fireplace, accent chairs, vintage table, eclectic art
- Grand room with ivory vegan leather couch and accent tables
- Industrial Pendants, accent lights, artwork and drapery throughout the loft
- Unique Bronze Circulaire Discuss Ceiling Fan
- Men’s or Unisex bathroom
- Women’s or Unisex full bathroom/handicap accessible/full-length mirror
- Three rolling coat racks with hangers for up to 120 coats
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Live music friendly
- Epson Projector available to rent
- Handicap accessible
- Licensed as a Public Place of Amusement (PPA). No additional special event permits necessary.
Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday 9 am -10 pm
Friday & Saturday 9am -12am
* Sunday – Thursday $350 an hour 4-hour minimum rental. 10-hour discount $2500, consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
* Friday, Saturday $400 an hour 4-hour minimum rental. 10- hour discount $3000, consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
* New Year’s Eve, $500 an hour 4- hour minimum rental. 10 – hour discount $4000, consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time. Closing time at 1 am.
* Rate includes amenities, taxes, event insurance, and City of Chicago special event license permit (PPA).
- Free 90 minutes of setup and tear down time combined, with a 4 hour or more rental. Total savings $300. Special valid for an hourly rental taking place by December 31, 2021, and secured by March 31, 2020. Special not valid on a 10 hour discounted rate.
* We welcome your caterer, food trucks and drop off service.
* No additional fee to use your vendors
* We can recommend full-service catering, bar service, event planners, table & chair rentals, photo booth, balloon & floral service, Luxury party buses, lighting, and staffing.
* Cleaning Fee $150
120 standing cocktail style. 100 seated with tables, 150 floating.
Street parking is easy and ample, VIP parking available for an additional fee, parking lots within walking distance.
Easily accessible to major expressways and public transportation.
We accept any major credit card, Venmo, Checks, Zelle.
A signed contract and deposit are required to reserve the date.
We are a minority Woman-owned establishment. Hablamos español.
Photo credits, Lavish Events, Luft Balloons. WGirls, NV Talent, Build Chicago, Ambiente Chicago