We opened our first location in Fulton Market in January 2011. Over the years our clients have celebrated life’s milestones, non-profits raised awareness through fundraising, companies hosted networking events, and artists shared their talents with the community. We moved to our new location in 2019 so we can continue to offer our clients a unique loft in the West Loop, loaded with amenities and competitive rates.
To ensure the safety of your guest we added sanitation stations, upgraded our HVAC with HEPA filters, professional cleaning after each event, and a periodic discreet sanitizing of bathrooms and hard surfaces during your event.
- Large floor to ceiling windows, exposed brick walls, and wood ceiling.
- Four Picturesque pillars and custom sandstone painted walls
- First-floor private entrance with foyer
- Six 42″ inch tall 30″ round high boys
- Ten 6 foot by 30″ commercial folding tables
- Eight 5 foot round commercial folding tables
- Fifty black folding chairs
- Twenty tan folding chairs
- Open Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, granite countertop, and double sink
- Twelve-foot live wood bar or charcuterie table with three 70-year-old liquor barrels
- Ten-foot granite top bar with back bar, double sink, and cabinet storage.
- Two foot by five foot cast iron /wood coffee or water self-serving station.
- Central air and heat
- Four-foot DJ station with under storage
- Two Rockville 600-watt speakers on stands with Bluetooth capability
- 50” inch LG 4K Smart TV in privacy suite
- Privacy suite with red vegan leather couch, love seat, fireplace, accent chairs, vintage table, eclectic art
- Grand room with ivory vegan leather couch and accent tables
- Industrial Pendants, accent lights, artwork and drapery throughout the loft
- Unique Bronze Circulaire Discuss Ceiling Fan
- Men’s or Unisex bathroom
- Women’s or Unisex full bathroom/handicap accessible/full-length mirror
- Three rolling coat racks with hangers for up to 120 coats
- Live music friendly
- Epson Projector available to rent $150
- Handicap accessible
Rates and Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday 9 am -10 pm
Friday & Saturday 9am -12am
* Flat rate 7 days a week $350 an hour 4-hour minimum rental. 8- hour $2500.
* New Year’s Eve, $450 an hour or 8 -hours $3000, Closing time extended to 1 am.
* 8-hour rate is consecutive hours including setup and teardown time.
* We welcome your caterer and vendors. We can recommend full-service catering, bar service, event planners, rentals, photography, balloon & floral service, luxury party bus, and staffing.
* Rate includes amenities, taxes, and City of Chicago special event license (PPA).
* Cleaning Fee $150
* Event Insurance $100
We follow the current City of Chicago COVID -19 capacity guidelines
Post-Covid capacity 120 standing cocktail style. 100 seated with tables, 150 floating on a 6 hour or more rental.
Street parking is easy and ample, VIP parking available for an additional fee, parking lots within walking distance.
Easily accessible to major expressways and public transportation.
We accept any major credit card, Venmo, Checks, Zelle.
A signed contract and deposit are required to reserve the date.
Photo credits, Lavish Events, Luft Balloons. WGirls, NV Talent, Build Chicago