The brick and Timber Loft is a bright first floor open space with 14 foot wood ceilings, exposed brick, large windows, private entrance and 4 picturesque pillars.
The loft has the amenities of a larger, pricier venue with the flexibility to use your own catering. We can also recommend full service vendors that we have built a relationship with over the years.
Pricing includes amenities …
- Large floor to ceiling windows, exposed brick, picturesque pillars and sandstone walls
- First floor private entrance with foyer
- Vendor rear entrance directly into the loft
- Six 42″ inch tall 30″ round high boys
- Ten 6 foot by 30″ commercial folding tables
- Fifty Black Rhino Plastic Chairs
- Twenty tan cushioned steel chairs
- Open Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, granite countertop and sink
- Three vintage wine barrels with a 12 foot live wood top
- Ten-foot granite Bar with back bar and sink
- Central air, heat and ceiling fans
- Four-foot DJ station with under storage
- Two Rockville 400-watt speakers on stands with Bluetooth capability
- 50” inch LG 4K Smart TV
- Privacy suite with red leather couch, fireplace, full length mirror, accent chairs, vintage table, eclectic art
- Grand room with ivory leather couch and accent tables
- Industrial Pendants, accent lights, artwork and drapery throughout the loft
- Unique Bronze Circulaire Discuss Ceiling Fan
- Men’s bathroom
- Women’s full bathroom/handicap accessible
- Live music friendly
- Epson Projector available to rent $150
- Handicap accessible
Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday 9am -10pm
Friday & Saturday 9am -12am
* Monday – Thursday $400 an hour 4 hour minimum rental. Full day rental $2500 10 consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
* Friday, Saturday, Sunday $450 an hour 4 hour minimum rental. Full day rental $3500 12 consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
* New Years Eve, $500 an hour minimum 4 hour rental, Full day rental $4500 12 consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time. Closing time 1am.
* Cleaning fee $150
* We welcome your caterer, food trucks and drop off service.
* A licensed and insured bartender is required to pour adult beverages.
* We can recommend full service catering, bar service, event planners, table & chair rentals, photo booth, balloon & floral service, Luxury party buses, lighting, valet and staffing.
* Fee for deliveries outside of setup time same day $50, next day pickups $50, Full day storage $100.
Grand Room 150 standing cocktail style. 120 seated auditorium style, 100 with tables.
Metered street parking is ample, free on Sundays, Valet and VIP parking is available for an additional fee. Blue line two blocks.
Parking lots within walking distance.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure a date and time, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event unless otherwise specified.
We accept any major credit card, Venmo, Checks, Zelle.
A signed contract and deposit is required to reserve the date.
- Introductory hourly and full day rates apply to any event taking place by December 31, 2020 with a secured contract by July 31, 2019.