The Warehouse stands out with large bright blue doors a popular backdrop for photographers from all over the City. The space is lined with windows and a 14 foot ceiling with soft illuminated lanterns. The renovated warehouse is an adaptable 2500 sq ft of wide open space that can be divided into a dance floor, eating area and/or a section for a DJ or band.
We welcome birthday parties, cocktail parties, corporate events, weddings, graduation, baby and bridal showers, surprise parties, film screenings, fundraisers, culinary events, business launch events and art shows. operating hours including setup and breakdown 9am -12am, New Years Eve 1am. Minimum four hour rental. Viewings by appointment only.
Check out our VIP Vintage Loft with bonus rooftop which can be rented in conjunction with the warehouse or on its own for gatherings up to 150 guest.
- March Special. Book a four hour or more event and receive free setup and breakdown time. The discount is valued between $600 – $750 and applied to events secured by March 31 to take place this year.
Pricing includes amenities …
- Ten 42″ inch tall 2ft by 2ft square bistro tables
- Ten 30″ inch tall 2ft by 2ft bistro tables
- Twenty tall wooden folding chairs
- 1950’s classic refinished antique bar
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink and counter space
- Central air and heat
- Four foot Dj bar with storage
- 15 inch speaker, microphone and mixer
- Epson Projector available to rent $150
- Live music friendly
- Large wooden blue front doors that open to Fulton Market Street for an open feel and a separate side entrance for privacy
- Professional licensed bartender for up to 80 guest $40 per hour
- Handicap accessible
RATES AND SPECIFICS
* Discounted Full day rental 10 hours $2500 (Consecutive hours between 9am – 12:00am includes setup, breakdown and weekends)
* $400 per hour, includes taxes
* New Years Eve, $450 an hour
* Clean up Fee $100
* You can utilize your own catering or we can recommend catering.
* We can recommend a full service alcohol catering company.
* Manager on site
* $50 fee for deliveries outside of set up time same day, $50 next day pickups, $100 full day storage.
Main level, 200 standing. 160 seated auditorium style, 120 with tables.
Street parking is ample and free no meters or permits, valet and Parqex parking lots nearby for an additional fee. Public transportation Green/Pink line Morgan station is walking distance.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure a date and time, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event unless otherwise specified.
We accept any major credit card, Venmo, Checks, Zelle.
A signed contract and deposit is required to reserve the date.