The brick and Timber Loft is a bright first floor open space with 14 foot wood ceilings, exposed brick, large windows, private entrance and 4 picturesque pillars.
Pricing includes amenities …
- Large floor to ceiling windows, exposed brick walls and wood ceiling.
- Four Picturesque pillars and custom sandstone painted walls
- First floor private entrance with foyer
- Six 42″ inch tall 30″ round high boys
- Ten 6 foot by 30″ commercial folding tables
- Fifty Black Rhino Plastic Chairs
- Twenty tan cushioned steel chairs
- Open Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, granite countertop and sink
- Three vintage wine barrels with a 12 foot live wood top
- Ten-foot granite Bar with back bar and sink
- Central air and heat
- Four-foot DJ station with under storage
- Two Rockville 400-watt speakers on stands with Bluetooth capability
- 50” inch LG 4K Smart TV in privacy suite
- Privacy suite with red leather couch, love seat, fireplace, accent chairs, vintage table, eclectic art
- Grand room with ivory leather couch and accent tables
- Industrial Pendants, accent lights, artwork and drapery throughout the loft
- Unique Bronze Circulaire Discuss Ceiling Fan
- Men’s bathroom
- Women’s full bathroom/handicap accessible/full length mirror
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Live music friendly
- Epson Projector available to rent $150
- Handicap accessible
- September Special. FREE 2 hours of setup and teardown time combined with a 4 hour or more rental. The $400 discount applies to an hourly rate with an event taking place by December 31, 2020 and secured by September 30, 2019.
Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday 9am -10pm
Friday & Saturday 9am -12am
* Sunday – Thursday $350 an hour 4 hour minimum rental. Half day rental $2500, 10 consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
* Friday, Saturday $400 an hour 4 hour minimum rental. Half day rental $3000, 10 consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
* New Years Eve, $500 an hour minimum 4 hour rental, Half day rental $4000, 10 consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time. Closing time 1am.
* Additional setup and tear down time $200 an hour maximum 2 hours. The normal per hour rate after the maximum.
* Cleaning fee $150
* We welcome your caterer, food trucks and drop off service.
* A licensed and insured bartender is required to pour adult beverages. No cash bars
* No additional fee on BYO
* No all age public events.
* Public events are limited to 501c3 Non profit fundraisers only.
* We can recommend full service catering, bar service, event planners, table & chair rentals, photo booth, balloon & floral service, Luxury party buses, lighting and staffing.
* Fee for deliveries outside of setup time same day $50, next day pickups $50, Full day storage $100.
Grand Room 150 standing cocktail style. 120 seated auditorium style, 100 with tables.
Metered street parking is ample and free after 10pm, free on Sundays, VIP parking available for an additional fee, several parking lots within walking distance including Parqex.
Easily accessible to major expressways and public transportation.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure a date and time, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event unless otherwise specified.
We accept any major credit card, Venmo, Checks, Zelle.
A signed contract and deposit is required to reserve the date.