The Warehouse stands out with large bright blue doors a popular backdrop for photographers from all over the City. The space is lined with windows and a 14 foot ceiling with soft illuminated lanterns. The renovated warehouse is an adaptable 2500 sq ft of wide open space that can be divided into a dance floor, eating area and/or a section for a DJ or band.
The Warehouse is perfect for cocktail parties, corporate events, weddings, graduation, baby and bridal showers, dance parties, film screenings, fundraisers, pop up shops, meetings and art shows. Event hours 8am -12am, New Years 1am. Minimum four hour rental for evening events. Minimum three hour rental for day events. Viewings by appointment only.
Check out our VIP Vintage Loft with bonus rooftop which can be rented in conjunction with the warehouse or on its own for intimate gatherings up to 100 guest
- August SPECIAL book your 2018 event by August 31 and receive a FREE hour of setup, free breakdown time and no clean up fee with a four hour or more rental a $700 savings. Offer good for any event scheduled to take place by December 31, 2018.
Pricing includes amenities …
- Ten 42″ inch tall 2ft by 2ft square bistro tables
- Ten 30″ inch tall 2ft by 2ft bistro tables
- Twenty tall wooden folding chairs
- Twenty vinyl cushioned steel folding chairs
- 1950’s classic refinished antique bar
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink and counter space
- Bench couch
- Central air and heat
- Four foot Dj bar with storage
- 15 inch speaker, microphone and mixer
- Xfinity WiFi hot spot
- Epson Projector that displays images from a computer on a 14 foot large white brick wall ($150 to rent projector)
- Four six foot tables
- Live music friendly
- Large wooden sliding front doors that open onto the wrap around sidewalk
- One professional bartender for up to 80 guest
- Handicap accessible
RATES AND SPECIFICS
* $400 per hour, includes taxes
* New Years Eve, $500 an hour
* Clean up Fee $100 (waived for August special)
* You can utilize your own catering or we can recommend catering.
* We can recommend a full service alcohol catering company.
* We provide one professional bartender to setup, breakdown and pour your adult beverages for up to 80 guest. Additional bar staff available at $40 an hour.
* Manager on site
* $50 fee for deliveries outside of set up time same day, $50 next day pickups, $100 full day storage.
Main level, 200 standing with the bistro tables included. 125 seated with buffet tables (not included).
Street parking is free, taxi’s frequent the area and the Lake/Morgan CTA station is a few blocks away. Valet parking available at an additional cost. We offer discounted rates with Parqex parking lots which are within walking distance.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure a date and time, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event unless otherwise specified.
We accept any major credit card, pay-pal, checks, Zelle quick pay.
A signed contract and deposit is required to reserve the date.
In advance we want to THANK YOU for checking us out!
Your business allows Chicago Party Animal’s to continue our mission which is to support the Chicago land animal rescue community..