Give your Sims coveted electronics including high-tech, ultra-slim TVs, video game systems, stereos and more. As a special 10th Anniversary gift this pack includes three coveted items from The Sims and The Sims 2 games: The heart shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.
- 1 Which Sims 3 stuff pack is the best?
- 2 What is the goal of Sims 3?
- 3 Should I buy sims3 or 4?
- 4 What Sims 3 expansion pack has new towns?
- 5 How many Sims 3 expansions are there?
- 6 Are there burglars in Sims 4?
- 7 Why did Sims get rid of open world?
- 8 How much does the Sims 3 cost with all expansions?
- 9 How do you unlock the hidden springs in Sims 3?
- 10 Which Sims 3 Town has the biggest houses?
- 11 What is the best world in Sims 3?
Which Sims 3 stuff pack is the best?
1. High-End Loft — The first and best stuff pack, it provided new tech and sleek, modern furniture, a few outfits and a hairstyle I used on my mom forever after. 2. Fast Lane — I liked the new cars and I used some of the garage-themed content often.
What is the goal of Sims 3?
The lifetime wish is the major goal any one Sim wants to complete before death. It will strongly govern how you play the game.
Should I buy sims3 or 4?
If you’re looking for a gameplay experience with a plethora of personality choice and customization, then The Sims 3 is for you. If you’re looking for Sim-specific customization, a growth of emotion, and a smoother, faster running game, then The Sims 4 is your go-to.
What Sims 3 expansion pack has new towns?
The Sims 3 SP04: Town Life Stuff Release Date: July 26, 2011 Get your Sims into town with seven new community lots. Town Life Stuff also adds 35 new buy mode items, 5 build items and a handful of new clothes.
How many Sims 3 expansions are there?
As a matter of fact, the Sims 3 holds the record in this regard, as it has received a total of 11 expansions, which is more than any other Sims game released to date.
Are there burglars in Sims 4?
One of the things that sims lovers noticed on Sims 4 is the lack of burglars.
Why did Sims get rid of open world?
The Sims 4 was shallow in 2014, and some players may believe that it’s still shallow in 2021. Another popular feature that did not make it from The Sims 3 to The Sims 4 is open world. Similar to the color wheel, the decision to not have an open world in The Sims 4 was primarily due to computer optimization.
How much does the Sims 3 cost with all expansions?
So everything on the Sims 3 store costs approximately $74,486.50. As for DLC/the game itself, the total is $439.81. So grand total, you’re looking at $74,926.31 to own everything the Sims 3 has to offer.
Go to the Hidden Springs world page on The Sims 3 Store: http://store. thesims3. com/hiddenSprings (The “S” must be capitalized) Select the Redeem Code button and enter the serial key that came with the product. Upon success, go to the Purchase History. The link to download the world will be available.
Which Sims 3 Town has the biggest houses?
The house is the largest home in Sunset Valley, and one of the largest in The Sims 3. Unlike most of the houses from wealthy, long-generation sims, the Landgraab house lacks a graveyard. The house has a bizarre attic space with the far left and right sides open to the elements.
What is the best world in Sims 3?
Sims 3: Hidden Springs & 9 Other Worlds Every Fan Should Download
- 3 Lucky Palms.
- 4 Midnight Hollow.
- 5 Lunar Lakes.
- 6 Barnacle Bay.
- 7 Sunlit Tides.
- 8 Monte Vista.
- 9 Roaring Heights.
- 10 Hidden Springs. Hidden Springs is a long-time fan favorite within The Sims franchise.