Go into Applications The Sims 3 and drag the EP/SP you want to uninstall to the Trash (including the Readme.
- 1 How do you uninstall Sims 3 expansion packs on Mac?
- 2 How do you delete Sims 3 cache on Mac?
- 3 What does Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff include?
- 4 How do I turn off Sims 3 expansion packs?
- 5 How do I uninstall Sims 4 Expansion Pack on Mac?
- 6 How do I uninstall Sims packs on Origin?
- 7 How do I fix The Sims 3 on my Mac?
- 8 Which cache files can you delete Sims 3?
- 9 What comes with Sims 3 Townlife?
- 10 How many Sims 3 packs are there?
- 11 What does Sims 3 Master Suite include?
- 12 How do I activate Sims 3 expansion packs?
- 13 How do I activate Sims 3 DLC?
How do you uninstall Sims 3 expansion packs on Mac?
Select the Origin Games folder if installed via Origin. Enter The Sims 3 folder. Right-click on the folders of the packs you want to uninstall and select Delete. If you want to uninstall the base game with all its expansions, then delete the entire The Sims 3 folder, too.
How do you delete Sims 3 cache on Mac?
Clearing your cache
- In Finder, click on your hard drive (usually Macintosh HD unless you renamed it).
- Click on Users, then on your username.
- Open Documents, then Electronic Arts, then The Sims 3.
- Delete these files (they’re safe to remove, the game will rebuild them when it launches):
What does Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff include?
High-End Loft Stuff It contains clothes with a fashion-forward apparel, tailored suits, and sophisticated outerwear. To celebrate the 10th anniversary of The Sims, 3 items from The Sims and The Sims 2 are re-introduced: the heart-shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.
How do I turn off Sims 3 expansion packs?
To turn off an EP:
- In your Steam Library, right-click The Sims 3 then choose Properties.
- Under Properties, go to the DLC tab and untick the EPs you don’t want.
- Shut down Steam.
How do I uninstall Sims 4 Expansion Pack on Mac?
– Click on the ‘i’, you’ll be taken to a different screen. – Scroll a bit down and there you’ll see all your expansions, game packs and stuff packs. Right click the expansion you want to uninstall and choose uninstall.
How do I uninstall Sims packs on Origin?
To Uninstall a Pack, just find a folder where all your Origin Games are installed, open The Sims 4 folder and delete a Pack folder of your choice.
How do I fix The Sims 3 on my Mac?
Open Application Support > Origin, and create a folder called Installer Data (exactly that, no variation). Open your Origin game library, right-click (or hold crtl and click) on the Sims 3 icon, and select Repair.
Which cache files can you delete Sims 3?
You can also delete your compositorCache file and your simCompositorCache file. Just delete them both as they will regenerate when you start a new game. They can be found in your ‘Your Name’ > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 folder.
What comes with Sims 3 Townlife?
Town Life Stuff is about getting your Sims out of the house and into town. The main part of this stuff pack is the seven new lots to add to your town. Three rabbit holes, a school, grocer and diner, plus 4 full lots, a park, a library, a laundry and a gym. These lots also add 35 buyable objects plus 5 build items.
How many Sims 3 packs are there?
What is this? There is a total of 9 stuff packs available for The Sims 3, and these are as follows: High-End Loft Stuff – Adds sleek and futuristic-looking furnishings, clothes and tech.
What does Sims 3 Master Suite include?
Master Suite Stuff Pack Guide
- Comfort, Surfaces and Storage. Warm Embrace Living Chair: (Environment 3, +25 Comfy) $1,150.
- Plumbing. Depths of My Heart: (Hygiene 10, Stress Relief 7 ) $1,950.
- Lighting. Light of My Life: (Enviroment 2 ) $395.
- Build Objects.
- Female Clothing, Outfits.
- Male Clothing, Bottoms.
How do I activate Sims 3 expansion packs?
Re: My Sims 3 Expansion Packs aren’t showing up in-game Go to your launcher. Click on expansions and stuff. Make sure they are all checked. This should fix the problem, I think.
How do I activate Sims 3 DLC?
I bought a disc copy of The Sims 3, or a The Sims 3 expansion or stuff pack on disc
- Click on Store, then on My Store Account.
- Click the + icon beside Redeem a code, then type your code into the boxes.