Non Profit 501c3 Fundraising
We have hosted many Chicago nonprofit events from environmental, science, LGBTQ, women’s organizations, arts and children’s development. We welcome your organization.
The love we have for dogs has been the motivation behind building Chicago Party Animals Inc. It is heartbreaking to encounter companion animals that do not get to experience a loving home, one where they are treated with respect and compassion. We are supporters of the Chicago-land Rescue Community and can provide an event space for your organization’s unique fundraiser, call for exclusive rate details.
Sunday – Thursday $300 an hour. Half-day rental $2000, 10 consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
Friday, Saturday $350 an hour. Half-day rental $2500, 10 consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
- New Year Special. Last chance to take advantage of our 2019 introductory rates with free setup and tear downtime. The special pricing applies to an event taking place by December 31, 2021, and secured by January 31, 2020.
Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday 9am -10am
Friday & Saturday 9am -12am
* We will help promote your fundraiser through social media.
* You can utilize your own caterer, food trucks or drop off service.
* No additional fee to use your vendors
* We can recommend full-service catering, bartending service, event planners, table & chair rentals, photo booth, balloon & floral service, Luxury party buses, lighting, valet and staffing.
Grand Room and VIP suite 120 standing cocktail style. Grand room only 100 seated auditorium style, 100 seated with tables.
Metered street parking is ample and free after 10 pm, free on Sundays, VIP parking available for an additional fee, several parking lots within walking distance.
Easily accessible to major expressways and public transportation.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure a date and time, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event unless otherwise specified.
We accept any major credit card, Venmo, Checks, Zelle.
A signed contract and deposit are required to reserve the date.
Licensed as a Public Place of Amusement (PPA). No additional special event permits necessary.
We are a minority female-owned establishment. Hablamos español.