Non Profit 501c3 Fundraising
We have hosted many Chicago nonprofit events from environmental, science, LGBTQ, women’s organizations, arts, animal rescue, and children’s development. We welcome your organization.
To ensure the safety of your guest we added sanitation stations, upgraded our HVAC with HEPA filters, professional cleaning after each event, and a periodic discreet sanitizing of bathrooms and hard surfaces during your event.
Rates and Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday 9am -10am
Friday & Saturday 9am -12am
* Flat Rate 7 days a week $300 an hour 4-hour minimum. 8-hour discount $2000
* 8-hour rate is consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
* We will help promote your fundraiser through social media.
* We welcome your caterer and vendors. We can recommend full-service catering, bar service, event planners, rentals, photography, balloon & floral service, luxury party buses, and staffing.
* Cleaning Fee $150
* Event Insurance $100
* Rate includes amenities, taxes, and City of Chicago special event license (PPA).
We follow the current City of Chicago COVID -19 capacity guidelines
Post-COVID capacity 120 standing cocktail style. 100 seated with tables, 150 floating on a 6 hour or more rental.
Street parking is easy and ample, VIP parking available for an additional fee, several parking lots within walking distance.
Easily accessible to major expressways and public transportation.
We accept any major credit card, Venmo, Checks, Zelle.
A signed contract and deposit are required to reserve the date.
Photo credits, WGirls, Build Chicago, Windy City Cat Cafe