Non Profit 501(c)3 Fundraising
The love we have for dogs has been the motivation behind building Chicago Party Animals. It is heartbreaking to encounter companion animals that do not get to experience a loving home, one where they are treated with respect and compassion. That is why we feel such a tremendous amount of respect for non profit organizations whose mission it is to help those animals that are desperate need of help.
We offer reduced rates for 501C3 organizations that are in need of a space to hold a fundraiser.
- March Special. Book a four hour or more event and receive free setup and breakdown time. The discount is valued between $600 – $750 and applied to events secured by March 31 to take place this year.
- Ten 42″ inch tall 2ft by 2ft square bistro tables
- Ten 30″ inch tall 2ft by 2ft bistro tables
- Twenty tall wooden folding chairs
- Twenty vinyl cushioned steel folding chairs
- 1950′s classic refinished antique bar
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink and plenty of counter space
- Central air and heat
- 15 inch speaker, microphone, iPhone/ipad and adaptable mixer
- Live music friendly
- Four foot DJ bar with storage
- Professional licensed bartender for up to 80 guest $40 per hour
- On site Manager
- Epson Projector available to rent $150
- Large wooden blue front doors that open to Fulton Market Street for an open feel and a separate side entrance for privacy.
- Handicap accessible
Warehouse 200 standing, 160 seated auditorium style, 140 seated with tables.
Minimum four hour rental.
Clean up fee $100
Discounted Full day rental 10 hours $2500 Warehouse only. (Consecutive hours between 9am – 12:00am includes setup, breakdown and weekends)
Non Profit Rates $375 per hour
Street parking is ample and free no meters or permits, valet and Parqex parking lots nearby for an additional fee. Public transportation Green/Pink line Morgan station is walking distance.