Non Profit 501c3 Fundraising
We have hosted many Chicago nonprofit events from environmental, science, LGBTQ, women’s organizations, arts and children’s development. We welcome your organization.
The love we have for dogs has been the motivation behind building Chicago Party Animals Inc. It is heartbreaking to encounter companion animals that do not get to experience a loving home, one where they are treated with respect and compassion. We are supporters of the Chicagoland Rescue Community and can provide an event space for your organization’s unique fundraiser, call for exclusive rate details.
INTRODUCTORY NON PROFIT RATES
Sunday – Thursday $300 an hour. Half day rental $2000, 10 consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
Friday, Saturday $350 an hour. Half day rental $2500, 10 consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
Additional setup and tear down time $200 an hour maximum 2 hours. The normal per hour rate after the maximum.
Cleaning fee $150
- November Special. Free hour with a 4 hour or more rental. The special applies to an hourly rate with the event taking place by December 31, 2020 and secured by November 30, 2019.
Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday 9am -10am
Friday & Saturday 9am -12am
* We will help promote your fundraiser through social media.
* You can utilize your own caterer, food trucks or drop off service.
* A licensed and insured bartender is required to pour adult beverages. No cash bars.
* No additional fee on BYO
* We can recommend full service catering, bartending service, event planners, table & chair rentals, photo booth, balloon & floral service, Luxury party buses, lighting, valet and staffing.
* Fee for deliveries outside of set up time same day $50, next day pickups $50, Full day storage $100.
Grand Room and VIP suite 120 standing cocktail style. Grand room only 99 seated auditorium style, 99 seated with tables.
Metered street parking is ample and free after 10pm, free on Sundays, VIP parking available for an additional fee, several parking lots within walking distance including Parqex.
Easily accessible to major expressways and public transportation.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure a date and time, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event unless otherwise specified.
We accept any major credit card, Venmo, Checks, Zelle.
A signed contract and deposit is required to reserve the date.
Licensed as a Public Place of Amusement (PPA) with the City of Chicago. NO additional license fees or special event permits required.