Non Profit 501c3 Fundraising
We have hosted many Chicago nonprofit events from environmental, science, LGBTQ, women’s organizations, arts and children’s development. We welcome your organization.
The love we have for dogs has been the motivation behind building Chicago Party Animals Inc. We are supporters of the Chicago-land Rescue Community and can provide an event space for your organization’s unique fundraiser. Call or email for special pricing.
Rates and Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday 9am -10am
Friday & Saturday 9am -12am
* Flat Rate 7 days a week $300 an hour 4-hour minimum. 10-hour discount $2500
* 10-hour discounts are consecutive hours including setup and breakdown time.
- Specials. Our preferred vendor’s list is comprised of women or minority-owned small businesses. We invite you to patronize any of our vendors and receive a total of $100 off your event. Also, receive 2 hours of free setup and tear down time combined, with an hourly rental, not valid on a 10 -hour rate. Specials valid with an event taking place by May 31, 2021, and secured by May 31, 2020.
* We will help promote your fundraiser through social media.
* We welcome your caterer and vendors. We can recommend full-service catering, bar service, event planners, rentals, photography, balloon & floral service, luxury party buses, and staffing.
* Cleaning Fee $150
* Event Insurance $100 (waived if provided by client)
* Rate includes amenities, taxes, and City of Chicago special event license (PPA).
120 standing cocktail style. 100 seated with tables, 150 floating on a 5 hour or more rental.
Street parking is easy and ample, VIP parking available for an additional fee, several parking lots within walking distance.
Easily accessible to major expressways and public transportation.
We accept any major credit card, Venmo, Checks, Zelle.
A signed contract and deposit are required to reserve the date.
Photo credits, WGirls, Build Chicago, Windy City Cat Cafe