- We opened our first location in Fulton Market in January 2011. Over the years our clients have celebrated life’s milestones, non-profits raised awareness through fundraising, companies hosted networking events and artists shared their talents with the community.
- We moved locations in 2019 so we can continue to offer our clients a unique loft in the West Loop, loaded with amenities and competitive rates.
The Pillar Loft
- The Pillar Loft is an affordable alternative to larger pricier venues with the flexibility to use your own catering. The classic brick and timber loft is open, bright and creatively adaptable with cozy conversation spots.
- We welcome boutique weddings, fundraising, corporate events, culinary classes, graduation parties, meetings, photoshoots, pop up events, baby & bridal showers, art shows and birthday parties for all ages.
- Rent by the hour or take advantage of our half-day discounted rental.
- We recommend catering and vendors that we have built a relationship with over the years.
- We are handicap accessible and Fido-friendly.
- We love the LGBTQ community.
- Conveniently located, just a few blocks from major highways 90/94 & 290. Only two blocks from the CTA Blue Line.
- New Year Special. Last chance to take advantage of our 2019 introductory rates with free setup and tear downtime. The special pricing applies to an event taking place by December 31, 2021, and secured by January 31, 2020.
Licensed as a Public Place of Amusement (PPA). No additional special event permits necessary.
We are a minority female-owned establishment. Hablamos español.