- We opened our first two Fulton Market event spaces in 2011, we hosted fundraisers for the Chicagoland rescue community hence the name Chicago Party Animals. We have grown over the years and became home to a myriad of events. Our clients have celebrated life’s milestones, non profits raised awareness through fundraising, companies hosted networking events and artist shared their talents with the community.
- Fulton Market has dramatically changed and as much as we loved our humble spot we decided to move so we can continue offering our clients a unique loft in the West Loop, loaded with amenities and competitive rates.
Introducing The Pillar Loft
- The Pillar Loft is the affordable alternative to larger pricier venues with the flexibility to use your own catering. The classic brick and timber loft is open, bright and creatively adaptable with cozy conversation spots.
- We welcome boutique weddings, fundraising, corporate events, culinary classes, graduation parties, meetings, photo shoots, pop up events, baby & bridal showers, art shows and birthday parties for all ages.
- Rent by the hour or take advantage of a half day discounted rental.
- We recommend catering and vendors that we have built a relationship with over the years.
- We are handicap accessible and fido friendly.
- We love the LGBTQ community.
- Conveniently located, just a few blocks from major highways 90/94 & 290. Only two blocks from the CTA Blue Line.
- October Special. Free 2 hours of setup and teardown time combined with a 4 hour or more rental. The $400 discount applies to an hourly rate with an event taking place by December 31, 2020 and secured by October 31, 2019.
Licensed as a Public Place of Amusement (PPA) with the City of Chicago