- We opened our first location in Fulton Market in January 2011. Over the years our clients have celebrated life’s milestones, non-profits raised awareness through fundraising, companies hosted networking events and artists shared their talents with the community.
- We moved locations in 2019 so we can continue to offer our clients a unique loft in the West Loop, loaded with amenities and competitive rates.
The Pillar Loft
- The Pillar Loft is an affordable alternative to larger pricier venues in the area with the flexibility to use your own vendors.
- Our historic brick and timber loft is a renovated industrial-chic open, bright and creatively adaptable space with cozy conversation spots.
- We welcome boutique micro weddings, fundraising, corporate events, culinary classes, graduation parties, meetings, photoshoots, pop up events, baby & bridal showers, art shows and birthday parties for all ages.
- Rent by the hour or take advantage of our half-day discounted rental.
- We can recommend catering and vendors that we have built a relationship with over the years.
- We are handicap accessible and Fido-friendly.
- We love the LGBTQ community.
- Conveniently located, just a few blocks from major highways 90/94 & 290. Walking distance to CTA. Easy and ample parking.
- We are located in the heart of Chicago West Loop neighborhood, walking distance to hotels, restaurants, and nightlife.
- Free 2 hours of setup and tear down time combined, with a 4 hour or more rental. Total savings $400. Special valid for an hourly rental taking place by December 31, 2020, and secured by April 30, 2020. Special not valid on a 10 -hour discounted rate.
Licensed as a Public Place of Amusement (PPA). No additional special event permits necessary.
We are a minority Woman-owned establishment. Hablamos español.
Photo credits, Lavish Events, Luft Balloons. WGirls, NV Talent, Build Chicago