- We opened our first two event spaces at 1133 West Fulton Market in 2011. We started as a space to host fundraisers for the Chicagoland rescue community hence the name Chicago Party Animals Inc. We have grown into so much more as we created an affordable alternative to larger venues in the area, a fun place to celebrate life’s milestones with friends and family. Our Fulton Market lofts were host to a myriad of beautiful memories. Fulton Market has dramatically changed over the last year and as much as we loved our humble spot we decided to move so we can continue to offer affordable rates and create new memories.
Introducing The Pillar Loft
- The Pillar Loft is a Chic Industrial event space located in the heart of Chicago’s Vibrant West Loop Neighborhood. We are walking distance to hip new and classic restaurants and bars, which is convenient for the after party. We took our experience over the years to create a new event space with more amenities. We created a feel that is open, bright and creatively adaptable with cozy conversation spots.
- The Loft is the perfect space for almost any type of event. We welcome non traditional weddings, brides on a budget, fundraising, corporate events, culinary classes, graduation parties, meetings, photo shoots, pop up events, baby & bridal showers, art shows and birthday parties for all ages.
- Rent by the hour or take advantage of a discounted full day rental (12 hours)
- Outside catering and food trucks are welcome. We can also recommend catering and vendors that we have built a relationship with over the years.
- We are handicap accessible and fido friendly.
- We love the LGBTQ community.
- Conveniently located, just a few blocks from major highways 90/94 & 290. Only two blocks from the CTA Blue Line
- Introductory hourly and full day rates apply to any event taking place by December 31, 2020 with a secured contract by July 31, 2019.