Chicago Party Animals is located in the historic West Loop Fulton Market district. The space is a renovated warehouse, the perfect space for almost any event. It is a large, bright, clean facility that has an energy that just breathes fun. The main floor is 2500 sq ft of wide open space that can be divided into a dance floor, eating area and/or a section for a DJ or band. The main floor also has a private room for photo shoots, dressing area, coat room or VIP room. Lower lever is an additional 2000 sq ft of wide open space.
Chicago Party Animals social venue is the perfect space for private parties, corporate events, weddings, graduation, baby & wedding showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties, dance parties, film screenings, plays, pop up galleries and art shows.
Pricing includes amenities …
- 20 bistro tables (both high top and low)
- 70 accompanying chairs
- 1950′s classic refinished antique bar
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink and plenty of counter space
- Satellite radio
- 55” HD TV that can wirelessly connect to a computer
- Direct TV
- Central air and heat
- Ipod adaptable
- Professional karaoke and PA system with two microphones
- Projector that can display large images from our computer or tv on a large white wall
- Five banquet or silent auction/booth tables
- Trash bins
- Large wooden sliding front doors that open onto the large wrap around sidewalk
- Coat racks
- 90 minute maximum set up time
- One staff member assisting with cleanup during the event
RATES AND SPECIFICS
* $250 per hour. Lower level $75 an hour when booked with the main level.
* New Years Eve, Valentine, St. Patrick’s, July 4th, Halloween, $350 an hour, rate is for actual day. Lower level $100 an hour when booked with main level.
*$300 additional fee required for dance parties ( no under 21 dance parties)
* Security deposit required for dance parties.
* Licensed and insured bartenders required for public dance parties
* Licensed security required for public dance parties
* Closing time Sunday – Thursday 10pm
* Closing time Friday & Saturday 12am
* Closing time negotiable New Years Eve
* Additional charge for events after closing
* Additional charge if CPA set’s up your event, starting at $150
* 90 minute maximum set up time included
* One hour maximum take down time
* Additional $50 to take down existing CPA pictures & accessories, $100 both levels. Items taken down for dance parties no additional charge.
* No glitter, confetti or additional holes in walls for decoration
* All decorations must be taken down by renter at the end of event
* Port a Potties required for parties over 100 guest (negotiable)
* Additional charge for private room on main level
Main level 100 seated with room for a stage or movie screen, 75 seated with tables, 200 standing.
Lower level 50 seated, 75 standing
STUDIO RENTAL IN FUN HISTORIC FULTON MARKET
Need an affordable studio space by the hour or day?
STUDIO RATES are perfect for photo shoots, dance classes, small seminars/workshops, video shoots, exercise classes, auditions, acting classes and band rehearsal. STUDIO RATES DO NOT APPLY TO SOCIAL EVENTS.
Chicago Party Animals studio rates are based on:
- day of week
- time of day
- number of guests
- purpose of rental
- Main Level – 2500 square feet of bright open space.
- Monday – Friday, 8am - 10pm rates start at $40 an hour, two hour minimum.
- Saturday & Sunday, 8am - 10pm rates start at $50 an hour, two hour minimum.
- Lower Level – 2000 square feet of cozy, fun, funky wide open space.
>Monday – Friday, 8am - 10pm rates start at $25 an hour, two hour minimum.
>Saturday & Sunday, 8am - 10pm rates start at $35 an hour, two hour minimum.
STUDIO RATES DO NOT APPLY TO SOCIAL EVENTS
Half day (8 hour) and Full day rental available at a discounted rate.
15-30 minute set up and take down time depending on the event.