Chicago Party Animals Loft Venue is located in the West Loop/ Fulton Market district. The building is an historical landmark and home to two unique corner loft spaces. The Warehouse stands out with large bright blue doors a popular backdrop for photographers from all over the City. The space is lined with windows and a 14 foot ceiling with soft illuminated lanterns. The renovated warehouse is an adaptable space for almost any event with 2500 sq ft of wide open space that can be divided into a dance floor, eating area and/or a section for a DJ or band.
Chicago Party Animals Warehouse is perfect for private parties, corporate events, weddings, graduation, baby and wedding showers, dance parties, film screenings, plays, pop up galleries and art shows. Event hours 8am -12am, New Years 1am. Minimum three hour rental. Viewings by appointment only.
Check out our VIP Vintage Loft with bonus rooftop which can be rented in conjunction with the warehouse or on its own for intimate gatherings or as a bridal suite.
Pricing includes amenities …
- Ten 42″ inch tall 2ft by 2ft square bistro tables
- Ten 30″ inch tall 2ft by 2ft bistro tables
- Twenty tall wooden folding chairs
- Twenty vinyl cushioned steel folding chairs
- 1950’s classic refinished antique bar
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink and plenty of counter space
- 55” HD TV, Direct TV
- Leather couch and Loveseat
- Central air and heat
- Ipod adaptable
- A/V equipment includes, two speakers, two stands and microphone
- Epson Projector that displays images from a computer on a 14 foot large white brick wall ($150 to rent projector)
- Four six foot tables
- Trash bins
- Large wooden sliding front doors that open onto the large wrap around sidewalk
- DJ station
- 30 minutes of breakdown time
- Additional setup/breakdown time $150 an hour up to two hours
- Handicap accessible
RATES AND SPECIFICS
* $300 per hour.
* New Years Eve, Halloween, $400 an hour.
* You can utilize your own catering
* Insured bartending service and staff is required and available at an additional cost
* All decorations to be taken down by renter at the end of event
* $25 fee for deliveries outside of set up time
Main level, 200 standing with 20 bistro tables, 125 with 20 bistro tables and dance floor, 125 seated with buffet tables.
Street parking is free and easy to find, taxi’s frequent the area and the new Morgan CTA station is just a few blocks away. Valet and lot parking available at an additional cost with a parking vendor.
A deposit of 50% is required to secure a date and time, the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event unless otherwise specified.
We accept any major credit card, pay-pal, Chase quick pay and checks.
A signed contract and deposit is required to reserve the date.
In advance we want to THANK YOU for checking us out!
Your business allows Chicago Party Animal’s to continue our mission which is to support the Chicago land animal rescue community..