Non Profit 501(c)3 Fundraising
The love we have for our dogs has been the motivation behind building Chicago Party Animals. It is heartbreaking when we encounter any companion animals that do not get to experience a loving home, one where they are treated with respect and compassion. That is why we feel such a tremendous amount of respect for non profit organizations whose mission it is to help those animals that are desparate need of help.
- 20 bistro tables (both high top and low)
- 70 accompanying chairs
- 1950′s classic refinished antique bar
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink and plenty of counter space
- Satellite radio
- 55” HD TV that can wirelessly connect to a computer
- Direct TV
- Central air and heat
- Professional karaoke and PA system with two microphones
- Projector that can display large images from our computer on a large white wall
- Five banquet or silent auction/booth tables
- Large wooden sliding front doors that open onto the large wrap around sidewalk
- Coat racks
Main level 100 seated with room for a stage or movie screen, 75 seated with tables, 200 standing
Lower level 50 seated, 75 standing
Non Profit 501c3 Fundraising pricing includes all amenities…
501c3 Animal Rescue Rate… $300 flat rate main level 7 hours total includes set up time. Lower level $100 flat rate when booked with main level.
501c3 Rate (Non Animal Rescue Rate)… $600 flat rate main level 7 hours total includes set up time. Lower level $100 flat rate when booked with main level
Cleaning fee’s are included with rental fee.
Should a 501c3 organization provide a sponsor to pay the rental fee, that sponsor will receive 2 months advertisement on our website.
Street parking is free and easy to find, taxi’s frequent the area and the new Morgan CTA station is just a few blocks away.