The love we have for our dogs has been the motivation behind building Chicago Party Animals. It is heartbreaking when we encounter any companion animals that do not get to experience a loving home, one where they are treated with respect and compassion. That is why we feel such a tremendous amount of respect for non profit organizations whose mission it is to help those animals that are desparate need of help.
We also offer reduced rates for non animal 501(c3) organizations that are in need of a space to hold a fundraiser.
The Warehouse is available for Fundraising
- Ten 42″ inch tall 2ft by 2ft square bistro tables
- Ten 30″ inch tall 2ft by 2ft bistro tables
- Twenty tall wooden folding chairs
- Twenty vinyl cushioned steel folding chairs
- 1950′s classic refinished antique bar
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink and plenty of counter space
- 55” HD TV, Direct TV
- Leather couch and Loveseat
- A/V equipment includes, two speakers, two stands and microphone
- DJ station
- Epson Projector that displays images from a computer on a 14 foot large white brick wall ($150 to rent projector)
- Four six foot tables
- Large wooden sliding front doors that open onto the large wrap around sidewalk
- Handicap accessible
Main level 200 standing with bistro tables
Fundraiser Event hours 8am -11pm
Non Profit 501c3 Fundraising pricing includes all amenities…
501c3 Animal Rescue Rate Call for details
501c3 Rate (Non Animal Rescue Rate)… $275 an hour for the Warehouse Monday – Friday 8am -11pm. Included is 30 minutes of break down time. Additional set up and breakdown time is $150 an hour up to two hours.
Street parking is free and easy to find, taxi’s frequent the area and the new Morgan CTA station is just a few blocks away. Valet and lot parking available with a vendor for an additional fee
In advance we want to THANK YOU for your business! Chicago Party Animal’s mission is to bring awareness of issue’s regarding animal welfare to the public.